Monday, October 16, 2006

recently

Hello world.

Its been a really long time since I updated this silly blog of mine.
Hopefully, I can update it more regularly.

Here's my life for the past few weeks

Gabriel & Dresden @ ZOUK was pretty good. I wouldn't call it fantastic anyway.

Bought myself a polka dot tee from Revol. And a headporter pouch.

Vivocity just opened its doors 2 weeks ago. The fucking crowd there sucks. "Gian Peng" singaporeans aplenty at the mall, just for our minimal 10-20% storewide. The amount of people amounts to the workload over there. Oh shit I miss Great World.
Ivy, my manager has the impression of me being a robot. And that sucks.

Just went to see a dermatologist regarding my pimples problem.
Its been 1 week and I'm beginning to see the effects of the medicine.
Hmm.. Money well spent.
Thanks Amanda for the introduction.

School has been fine, just handed up my first assignments. I think I did quite average for my International Relations essay. Wasn't too good in my opinion, wasn't too bad either.
My Econs assignment was pretty easy excapt I got the last question wrong. Haha.
The 1st Maths test is well over just a few days back. I think did pretty bad. Kind of disappointed with myself.
Nothing much for PBF, but thats the subject I'm afraid of the most. Shall dedicate more time to studies now onwards.

Missed Chus & Ceballos yesterday due to work commitments. That doesn't feel too good.

Zoukout's date has been confirmed. 9th Dec Sat.
Who's gonna be the headliners?
They whisper of Ferry Corsten.
Fingers crossed for Sander van Doorn. :D

Starting from sunday...
my life goes something like this
Work Work Work Study Study Work Work.
All work and no play makes Zann a dull boy.
I wish I had a life. And the rant goes on.
Shall tell Ivy that I need time off to study at least 1 day a week. Means 1 workday less. Wouldn't mind that.

Shall dedicate 2 hours weekly to mixing.
Half way to my CDJs already.
Denon DN-D4500 or CDJ800s?

Sounds that have been banging in my ears recently
Twins - 寻找莫札特 (the tune just keeps ringing in my mind) thanks Jeremy for the track.

Sander van Doorn - Essential Mix (BBC Radio 1) 25-06-2006 (Absolutely technolicious!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home