Friday, July 14, 2006

A New Chapter X The Final Stand

A week has passed since the World Cup.
no more football matches in the middle of the night.
no more late nights for me.

Army life is coming to an end soon for me.
With the final charge a COC parade, 2 standbys and half a duty.

Went to SIM's orientation day on wednesday. To tell the truth it was my first time going to orientation. I didn't even go for poly's orientation back then.
Well, the ice-breaker games were cool, it did break the ice for us.
The whole event was pretty well organised.
Met some new peeps, kinda forgotten their names already, its not that I'm have attitude problem or unfriendly whatsoever. I'm just not good at it really.
Wouldn't judge them as nice people, its too early to tell, but overall, they were pretty friendly.

Went back to camp today for a COC rehearsal.
Fuck I'm gonna ORD already and yet there's still such shit for me. Can't these fucken pussies leave me in peace?
Nevertheless, I still put in effort in my drills although I'm a little rusty already.
Looking on the brighter side of things, at least I get to suntan a little. PFFT

And the duties, stunts are becoming an instant hit among us. You get to see who's the real selfish fucker in times like this.
So, I do my part too, not in terms of stunts, but playing my part with the duties even though I contribute very little. Hey! I did a part too right? My leave is legit!!!
I'm a little sick to tell the whole story, but if thats the way they wanna play the game, I'll gladly play along with them.
And from a political point of view. I'm an absolute heartless fella. Because you don't deserve the better side of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home