Tuesday, June 27, 2006

sick of it all

Italy 1 - 0 Australia
Totti pen 94

I believe we deserved the win.
Good game and credits to Australia. I think they played an excellent game.
I've had enough people messaging me on MSN and tell me how they felt about the game. Saying this and that, that Italy cheated or whatsoever.

Did Materazzi deserved the direct red?
Its controversial.
I think it should had been a yellow.
You all can say whatever you all like about how he tackled the fella and deserved the red.
Let me tell you this. He was not the last man. Zambrotta was beside the Australian fella.
Sure it was a bad tackle but I don't think a direct red card was deserved.

You people can say Australia didn't deserved to lose. Yup you were right. But we didn't deserved to lose either I believe!!?!?
Look at our first half!? Which team threatened the goal more!?
BE HONEST????
Back to the red card.
Up until that point, the Italians looked in control but then heroically defended before Fabio Grosso won a debatable penalty in the 94th minute.
Come on man, you think Australia will get such a long spell of attack if Materazzi wasn't sent off?

Look at the 1st half, tell me truthfully, who was the better team? When it was 11 vs 11.
Argue all you want.

Yes we were lucky. I can't deny that.
But if you wanna fucking blame someone for making you lose money, don't come fucking messaging me about how the team I love cheat and how we don't deserve the match.
Blame the fucking referee.
So don't come messaging me and attack the team I supported all my life.
Would you like it if I did that?
What if that team wasn't Italy and it was England instead???
I believe ALOT OF YOU PEOPLE WOULD BE SAYING DIFFERENT THINGS.
Same thing here for me.
I didn't even attack England for winning the previous match after a bad performance.
England won through a bad performance.
I believed Italy played well. Its just that luck was on our side.

Its not that I can't take critics.
To me, critics and attacks are 2 different things.

End of the day, I just think that THE MAJORITY OF YOU PEOPLE just fucking hate us.

Say whatever you want.
I'm sick of saying it so many times.

Forza Italia

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger zann said...

thanks man bro. when next outing lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home