Friday, June 09, 2006

Its all about the football craze now.

こんにちは世界.

Didn't really blog much recently since last week, I was working at the PC show @ Suntec City from last thursday to sunday.
Well, sales wasn't that good. The booth in which I was working at was a little out of the way compared to the rival company's booth which was just beside the main walkway when u come through the door.
The product I was selling didn't come cheap either, It could be said as the branded among laptops.
Fujitsu.
Yup. Made in Japan, cheapest dual-core laptop goes for at least $3088.
I'll spare the details.

The World Cup is gonna start in a few hours.
Once every 4 years, doesn't it get you excited? Hahaha.
The first match is Germany vs Costa Rica, followed by Poland vs Ecuador.
Your predictions?
Here's mine...

Germany 2 - 1 Costa Rica (Germany has a leaky defence but I'm pretty sure they won't settle for a draw. Home pressure and advantage?)

Poland 1 - 1 Ecuador (Poland were in the same group as England during qualifying and they did a pretty good job against England. Whereas Ecuador finished 3rd in qualifying behind Brazil and Argentina. A draw seems to be a likely result.)

I'm no football expert, just a football fan. But these are just my 2 cents worth, follow at your own risk. Hahaha.

Italy's match will be on Tuesday morning.
I'll be gunning for them as usual.
Forza Italia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home