Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mission Impossible

My com died on me a few days back...
miraculously,
I revived it.
It was just a problem of spoilt ram.

But the warning signs were there.
I need a new com.
And it just throws everything I had in mind off its track.
Financial problems.

Nothing with my family.
Its just me.

And now the damn PC comes up with problems that will occur in the near future.
My current one is about 5 years old already.
Well its about time to change.
But where's the money?
You expect me to stretch my hand out and ask for money?
I'm not that sort of guy.
Progress package.
Yup, and hopefully my brother, who uses the com too, will contribute.
Its all in that 1 word. Hopefully. I doubt so.

I have second thoughts about studying already.
And its all financial problems.
Like what I typed just a few lines up,
Its just me.
My family is supporting my school fees,
I'm already feeling bad enough.
I don't intend to take any money from them, like what I've been doing for the past 2 years.
But without the $700 a month, where am I gonna find the money to survive?
Food?
Transport? From Pasir Ris to Clementi and changing a bus to SIM for 4 days a week is a killer.
Although school is only from Mondays - Thursdays, 0900HRS - 1300HRS,

I need a damn job.
A part time one.
At least $600 a month.
But...
UOL assigments are famous for their difficulty.
I still need time to do my assignments, to study.
Where on earth do I find a job like this!?

Sounds Ethan Hunt doesn't it?

Anyone out there with a job that can fufill those conditions?
I need a lifeline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home