Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Edging closer

Hello world.

I haven't pretty much wrote anything recently until today.

Pretty unbusy nowadays.

The new specs have taken over my duties completely.
Life in base is absolutely finding things to do because there's actually pretty much nothing to do.
Sleep.
Eat.
DVDs.
Winning Eleven.
La Kopi @ Changi V.
Gym.

I find my own existance in camp is kinda redundant.
And when times like these come...

Another appointment is given to you.
Its called Platoon Sergeant.
Doesn't do much anyway.
OIC of sergeants.
I don't care much anyway now.
Just endure, the last few months.
Of this fucked up place.
Called Changi Air Base.
of the RSAF.

Fuck you all.

Word is spreading that our OC wants us to clear our off/leave now.
He wants us to be around during July for the COC.
Well, we will be around for sure for the parade.
But I want my off/leave for my HK trip in July.
I'm starting school in August.
I need the leave too.
If it happens, probably a war will erupt.
Not just me. But us.

Actually I haven't been doing much since my last post.
Just trying out the life of an introvert for the past 2 weeks because I'm in camp for the past 2 weekends.
Not extras, it just happen to be my duty.
Not duty, its just that I need to be there to be seen.

Agnelli & Nelson @ ZOUK this friday.
Anyone?

129 days more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home