Saturday, December 31, 2005

a time to reflekt

Its coming.
The end of the year.
2005 will be gone.
Time to usher in the nu-year.
Time to look back and reflect on the past 1 year.
Time to make new year resolutions when we know we won't probably achieve them. haha... thats for me.

a lot has happened in 2005...
me getting my 3SG followed by 2SG...
the instructor days in FDC...
the ORD issue, what to do after...
my men ORD-ing...
Zoukout 2005 with Armin and gigs aplenty...
my understudies coming at dec currently on course for their 3SG chevron...

what a year, what a year...

but of course, 2006 is a year to look forward to...
ORD!!!
Finally... its drawing nearer, and nearer...
no more Sergeant, but Mister. or... SIR.
oh man what a day to look forward to.

and the inevitable comes...
Whats next after ORD? study? work?
what the hell...

some resolutions I hope I would keep in this coming year...
1) Get into a Uni... (RMIT, UOL)
2) financially independent hopefully.
3) run more often so that I can quit smoking. You know that smoking actually makes you thinner? I'm afraid of being fat...
4) eat less. be less of a glutton.
5) Spend more time mixing, and learn producing. I set that last year but only managed to achieve like erm... 40%? oh what the hell, when the new specs take over, I would have more time at home. :)

I justed blew away my cash with a purchase of like 13 new vinyls from 4Djsonly.com
The shipping is so fucking ex! 44 EUR!!! What the fuck man!
I'll never buy any stuff from them again... the shipping is way too extravagant. Its not even Fedex, its Rapid Air courier.
I spent a total of 261 SGD there. FUCK!!! Then again... if not for those rare vinyls.


Sander Van Doorn - Dark Roast
John O'Callaghan pres. Mannix - Mercury
Push = M.i.k.e - R.e.s.p.e.c.t
Airwave - Save Me (Disc 1)
Ridgewalkers - Find (incl Kyau vs Albert rmx)
Deep Dish - Say Hello (Paul van Dijk Rmx)
Volition - The Spell
Armin Van Buuren - Zocalo (Gabriel & Dresden rmx)
Ronski Speed & Sebastian Sand - Sole Survivor
Dogzilla - Without You ( dub mix )
The Police - SOS
Andy Moor - Halcyon - alex morph mix
Ralphie B & Sander van Dien Pres. First State - First State / Scared

I'm burned!!!

in the meantime...

Happy Nu-Year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home