Sunday, November 20, 2005

Bleached

a lack of updates lately. main reason is yet what i stress again that I'm...

L A Z Y

haw haw haw.

been staying at home alot lately. thanks to Tingji and his anime. I've finished watching Bleach the anime, from episode 1 - 58. And its still going on. its a 9/10 anime. you guys should watch it.

Was in town these 2 weeks with mike and dudes, went window shopping, bought myself a Lacoste tee since it was having a sale, a gregory pouch. Just enough for my iPOD, my cigs and medication to fit in. The size seemed just right. went to Lucky Plaza to taper my Levis i got from Taiwan etc etc. As i was walking along town and browsing around, I was actually looking for Havianas and singlet but it seemed that i ended up at Leftfoot accidentally.
As usual, i browse around the shop and something caught my eye...




the Visvim FBT2 sneaker.
DAMN. its so nice!!!
hell yea and the price is nice too.
If my ears were working right that day, I thought i heard something like SGD$499.
hell yea.

Gotta wait for next month. Might not be even next month. I've no idea when will I actually get it.
any kind souls out there care to sponsor? Half will do :D

EX East Hawk next week, I'll be in camp the whole week. its good in a way, won't be spending as much as I would be compared to the times I'm out of camp.

saw an article in the news today which seem interesting.
a famous pianist who ran away from NS is now back in Singapore, and pays a small sum of money as a fine for that. crime?
what the hell.
Its fuckin 2 years of torture, well depends really how you look at it, I'm enjoying it. Yea right its only the outfield part. I hate the admin part.
There's a lot of debate out there whether the punishment s fair enough or anot. Thing is, he's been living in UK for the past 30 years of his life and his parents are kinda too old now to be flying half the world around just to visit him in UK.
Yea yea, he's been exiled from this place for the past 30 years and he's got his deserts, but. Do the goverment spare a thought about those who are serving NS now? By paying a meagre sum of $5000 only? For escaping NS? 30 years out of this country?
man, people are rich these days, whats $5K ? Whats staying overseas? If this is the case, we can expect what to see in the future already. It looks bleak imo.
ahh.. the singapore goverment, contradicting.

Whats your point?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home