Wednesday, September 21, 2005

bad times ahead.

Its true.
I'm now officially 2SG Han.
more saikang, more responsibilities, no increment in pay, minimal increase in power.
I'm not one who shurks responsibilities...
but its not just that.
I'm mounting permanently in West.
which is like, so fucked.
West is a place, well how should i describe. Worst case scenario.
The toilet sucks, the food sucks. The entire place sucks.
Its still 2-1-1.
The little glimmer of hope of standby-dismount has vanished with the rotation between standby-dismount and dismount-standby.
Its already bad enough that we are mounting West permanently. But...
I know its unfair to those mounting east but consider their duties, their living conditions as compared to ours, I personally feel mistreated.
Yes they take more time to reach east. Its much more troublesome. But have they thought of the feelings of those people who are mounting West permanently?
I think not.
They consider thoseof East more then West.
Fuck the HQ. And this they promised us.
A 2-2 a month at least.
If they intend to fuck it up for you, they'll give you the 2-2 on a weekday.
I'm not interested in a weekday 2-2.
So do my men. So do my PC. So do everyone.
Whats the point of a weekday 2-2? All our friends are either in camp or working.
I just want my weekend. Isn't that so hard to achieve?

The moment i went back to CAB, threatcon level rosed to Charlie.
Stay in, Multiple emplacements opened, Vulnerability tests or Vul tests for short conducted wave after wave.
which means, almost little sleep for us.
so tiring.
I'm already feeling it. Jaded.

Threatcon Charlie ended. And I still have to go back and mount tomorrow.
The rest of the instructor crew got 4 days off in total.
I've got only 1.
Maybe it'll come later. Maybe OC will forget. Maybe. Too Many. Too Much.
I'm waiting...
Patience.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yoz... 2Sgt Han!!!

Life is never good at CAB, since the first step that one stepped into it... But wat to do, things has to be done and the world still has to turn... Just endure for a little while and you will be free...

Take care my Sgt/Friend !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home