Sunday, September 18, 2005

a brand new me

i haven't really blogged much recently... maybe there's nothing much interesting to blog about these few days.

the MG course is coming to an end. I've met some superb people there, esp the guys from ADF and NDU.
those guys are cool.
as for the rest, from 6SIR and 1GUARD, mostly JC kids. Maybe thats why we never click and i pretty much hang out with the "hokkien peng" from ADF and NDU. Maybe i'm a hokkien peng myself haha...
the course has left me a good impression on ADF, maybe i should sign on haha. And it also left me a scar on my left wrist, courtesy of a 7.62mm round which drop into my sleeve during range. DAMN.

was in town with michael and 1 of mike's friend moses the whole day yesterday, we went to collect our air tickets for taiwan. I'm leaving on the 11th Oct 0830. the ticks cost us 400 bucks. Yea, it comes with the return ticket on the 18th too. And its SIA. cheap uh? hehe
went to catch a movie later at cineleisure, a russian fantasy horror film. Night Watch. Wasn't really great but the storyline was good. you guys shld check it out.

went to SoundBar at Gallery Hotel later for a drink. The music was great, acid jazz. Moses went up to Liquid Room with his chick while me and mike were slacking at SoundBar. Soulmates we are, practically everything concerning us was discussed. Our views on life, music, fashion and girls.
when 2 guys talk, there's always this discussion on girls. haha.
We spoke of what were we gonna do after we ORD and stuff like that. Our lifes.
Something's boiling up our sleeves.
Entrepreneurship? Maybe, ha!

I'm moving back to CAB already from tomorrow onwards. Gonna be mounting duty again. Fucked up.
I hate the fuckin routine. Unless they change to 3 shifts of course. shan't elaborate much, its kinda confusing.

Practically spend the whole day today at home. Did a little mixing, watch my Final Fantasy Advent Children movie. My god, its good. Get the DVD!

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back!!! Haha~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home