Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Burnt out

Hello world.

Its been a really long time since I really wrote something here.

Been busy lately. Really very busy.
Balancing work and school is no easy task.

Basically all the days when I have no school are pumped into working.
Very, very shag.
That I'm totally burnt out.

Just a brief update of what I've been doing for the past 3 weeks other then working.
4th Aug.
Michael's Birthday.
We ate the shit out of ourselves. The prawns just fucking rock. Was a nice gathering among good friends. Although other then me and mike there was only Sim and Moses but, most importantly we enjoyed ourselves.
19th Aug.
Auntie Lynette's wedding.
Glad to see everyone turn up and looking good. It was a great night out.
27th Aug.
Ivan's Birthday.
I couldn't follow them to club because I had work commitments the next day. What we had was a simple dinner and gathering among all the ex-East View dudes.

I've just bought myself a maharishi tote bag. Just a ORD gift for myself by myself.
hahaha.
Sad right?
Got my Stussy World Tour Tee by Pushead. Thanks Michael and Ryan.

Once again, for the past 3 weeks, and 4 weeks into school.
I've been bombarded, grilled by friends who were concern about me not having a gf for the past 3 years.
Thanks for the concern guys, really appreciate it but I think at this point of time when I don't even have time for myself and my precious decks I don't think I have time to find a gf too.
And I have problems feeding myself already.
To the point that I missed Cosmic Gate's gig at Zouk.
Financial Independence?
It might take me 1 or 2 more months.
How I wish I could be like those people in my lecture who have no monetary concerns.
Join a cca, make new friends. Have fun, enjoy university life.
I wish I could too but.
Reality bites.

23rd Sep
Gabriel & Dresden
Zouk
See you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home