Monday, August 07, 2006

Liberation!












Today is my ORD day!
ORD! ORD!
Today is my ORD day!
O R O R D!!!
No more chao slackers!
No more sign Extra!
No more encik tekan me!
O R O R D!!!

It has been a wonderful, and fucked up 26 months in the SAF.

I'll never forget the people I've known in the army.
My pals, my brothers-in-arms.

Kudos to the 47th Taurus Platoon One. We are the best of the best!!!
Hupseng, Chang, Weichun, Hansen, Liyong, Guowei, Guoxiong, Ivan and my buddy Alex from section 1.
Melvin, Ah ben, Stephen, Suresh, Ah Xiang, Xiao-Niu, Salihin & Kenny.
1302, Clifton, Yee Hsien, Farid, Desmond, GuLat, Surferben.
Alvin(dear toilet IC), Heinz, Thomas, Victor.
Sergeant Shahid, Henry, Longman, Elvin and PS Martin Tay and PC Chai...
missed out some, but I remember you people and the camaderie!!! :D

my rockafella section in SISPEC 'B' Coy Platoon 4 Section 1.... callsign 24Alpha.
Zhengyi(evil musician), Daniel Choo, Leonard(Suckcock buddy), Weilong(Lostboy aka Bu Dong or Dunno), Yongjin, Kenny. We are the most "UP" section!
Guowei, my digging buddy!
Lawrence, Faizan, AhXiong, Samuel, HarryPotter, Ronghong, Weida, Jermaine, Weixiang.
The best sergeant I've been under, 1SG Derek!
Sgt Marcus, Joe, Amrul, Ernie, Boh and PWO Sam!

10th ASLC at CAB. We endured the toughness, the extras, the fucked up people among us, and all the shite.
Kais00n (Jing gang Zhan Shen 6000), Choo(muscle brain), Bryan(Little red towel), Ah Chua(Scorpion) and Leng Soon(LaoSai).
Shift 2 peeps Hwa Chwee(Kingkong), Ling(GY), Tingji(Mr. Dunlopillow), Ah Teck(Fuckit!), Derong(STRESSED!) and Mong Guan(Mong Gu).
Clarence, Haoping, Ah Tan, Kenneth Chan, Zaiwei and of course! Leonard Lim Kwan Wu!
Sergeant Chin and Eric. Kenneth Foo SIR!
PC Isaiahs & Daniel.
PC Alvin & Victor Png.
1WO Seah, 2WO Kwan, SSG Lim, Melvin. Cpt Sam.

ORD OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home