Monday, July 17, 2006

updates version seven pointe zero

Whats up world.

I did an insane amount of shopping over the past week...
partially because my last SAF pay, my pay for the PC show, and some winnings I made from the World Cup kind of all came at one time.

I just got myself the Lacoste polo tee today, the candy striped colour one... couldn't find a picture of it so I can't share it with you...
I got my jacket too, its a blue and white striped jacket with no hood...
An Italian jersey, I bought it quite sometime ago... WAY before they won the World Cup.
A new pair of bermudas from HDLN or, Headline.

I also sent my Levis for altering. I bought it a few years back in poly, its a little too baggy for the current trend now, so I decided to sent it to dear Doctor John at Lucky Plaza, hopefully he's got it done by wednesday. After that which I shall sent my beloved Levis to HAUT, which is located at ICON, opposite Bugis Junction for some modifications. A little patchwork on my lower knee area, some torn areas, and some chinese embroidery on the flipside of the jeans at the bottom... guess it'll look nice, but its pretty similar to a CLOT.

I caught Pirates of the Carribean:Dead Man's Chest last thursday.
Its pretty good, not as much fighting compared to the first one.
The ending of the movie, well, all I can say it just leaves us to anticipate the 3rd episode more. :)

Spent my saturday hanging out with Tom and M elvinat Alleybar. You know, a little catching up with the gang. Which ended with us having "Mah La Huo Kuo" at geylang. The soup, is filled with chilli. Its a fucken killer.

Hopefully, I can get a new computer by the start of school.
As you can see, my computer is dying already. 5 years old. I think its time to say goodbye to it.

I'm only studying 3 days a week until november. Currently its like Wed noon, entire day on Thursday, and Fri morning. Fucked right!? When Novmeber comes, it'll be the same, just add Tues noon in.
Oh how I regret not doing my eCR immediately. DAMN.
But looking at my timetable, I'm not sure I'll be able to find a job which is flexible enough and yet let me earn enough money to survive. But I still cling on to hope. :D

Job offerings anyone?
PLEASE! PLEASE! Give me a call if you have a job offering!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home