Monday, May 16, 2005

burnt anger

today is sunday. sunday it is. the day i book out from jail. the day i am free from the woes and dumb responsibilities of army life.

the day was well spent.
very well spent.
so well spent that it burns a hole in the wallet.

I was with mike & sim. 2 of my best buds in poly. we did a lot of catching up, shared the lamest of the corny jokes that could ever be thought by the human mind together this afternoon.
we hanged pretty much around far east. did a little shopping there.
No wait, not a little. to me it was a lot.

I finally bought my cargo pants. Infact, i bought 2. 1 green & another black.
The green one was from collage which costed me 49.90. And the black one from Revoltage costed me a whopping 75.90. Wtf was i thinking at that point of time? Its not very ex imo, but it isn't cheap either. They both look really nice, too bad i don't have a cam if not i'll be able to share some pics with you guys.
I got my tote bag too today. Its from Fourskins (Support local street wear!). Its kinda big, and tough. I actually thought of getting one from blood bros but on a 2nd thought, the tote bags from blood bros are made from a very soft material which i have no idea wtf is it. And to a person who likes to stash lotsa stuffs in my bag. Not advisable really.
Some may argue that a guy carrying a tote bag looks gay, or, is gay. But i beg to differ. Imo, its never about the bag. Its how you carry it. Don't carry it and walk like a "ku niang" of course. You'll get fkn mistaken and your number will be asked for by those "body kungs" who works out at California gym. Imagine rear entry by them. HA!

I feel like typing out some stuff about army but I guess its pretty boring to read about the rants i have about army. I'm lazy to type them out really, and when i type them out, i'm naturally reminded of it and my very blood boils with anger. All i can say is, To all the people who made the new arrangements for the specs. Fuck you. You screwed our lives upside down. I'm gonna screw yours too. Watch it.

whats your favourite album? For me, its the album by Blur, the best of. Its been in my fkn discman for the past 2-3 years and i'm still loving it (hey thats a quote by mac!). Many people only rememeber Blur for only 1 track. Song 2. to me, it isn't the most impressive song i've heard from the british band. check out coffee & tv, charmless man. they are one of the many tracks in that album which are great for one who appreciates their music. not radio friendly imo because people tend to find it bullshit, not your typical british band sound like oasis or coldplay. what attracts me to them is their creativity of music. if you listen to the album you can see the variance in the style of music they've created, from moody to melancholic, from catchy tunes to tunes that bring the house down. You name it, they've done it. Don't mention metal or rap or hard rock please.

I'm gonna do a brand new mix tomorrow, probably one which is progressive. from mellow, to uplifting & euphoric, to hard stuffs. How long will it be, I do not know.
My mixing isn't really good either. Its not about the beat matching. Its about the way i mix them. I always play with new tracks or tracks which i'm not familiar with. which i think leads to some bad shit. i'll do some tracks which i'm familiar with. :)

I'm looking for a webspace to actually upload my mixes bt I can't seem to find any that offers me around 75MB of space. HAHA! I'm kinda asking too much. Anyone care to spare me some space?

Current track in my Winamp:
Penny 戴佩妮 - 往前飞
Whats in my discman:
Republika by Trance Republic (SUPPORT LOCAL ACTS!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home