Monday, May 09, 2005

downhill ride

it never feels good to be thrown extras.
which actually happened on my last mount.

OC: did you guys do the mounting drill?
Spec: errr.... no sir
OC: why?
Spec: cos we were late for the taking over already sir.
OC: i don't care, all specs take 1x extra.

my OC wasn't completely wrong there, but if he had brains, he would actually really look into the real picture.
PC Ho gave a briefing before the mounting run, which lasted quite sometime. when we started running, it was already 9.
The men had to draw their arms, take their shower before takeover. The whole hangar had only 1 shower. There was no driver to drive anyone to AETI to have their shower. And so we had our shower in the base.
By the time everyone had their shower, it was already 10+.
what can you expect? of course the shift mounting base had the piority of using the shower first. imagine 2 shifts sharing 1 shower. 40 odd men sharing one shower.
It wouldn't actually had happened if there wasn't any complains.
But there was. from what i gather from my sources. there was a complaint about late takeover during ops brief.
i was the first convoy to reach the outposts. when i reached there, i could see that the standby shift's PC looked quite pissed. he had a "1 kind" look.
well cmon, this late takeover stuff and all, its a give & take situation. If you wanna "eat" people, you gotta be able to tahan being "eaten".
i'm not sure if its my OC or the PC who actually complained, but to the cunt. Fuck You Understand.

I haven touched my decks for quite sometime already. Not even trying out the records i got from Josh. I'm still very in love with DJing. I'll probably do a mix on thursday, no. i think i'll do 2 mixes. One trancey mix and the other a progressive one. I'll post the tracklistings up and in the meantime find a free server which will allow me to upload the mixes online and allow downloading. There's no point listing out the tracks when you don't actually get to hear the mixing.

One of my friends recently passed on. She's only 20. I'm not really close with her but we did went out a few times in a group.
Her demise was a shock to everyone of us. I'll remember her as a happy-go-lucky & cheerful person. None of us saw that coming. Let us all pray for her. Rest in Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home