Wednesday, April 27, 2005

time's up

Quitting smoking seems to be the in thing now. I’ve got like 2 friends attempting to quit smoking. One of them is Ivan, the last person I would ever thought of quitting smoking and the other is Alyssa. Seriously, I have also thought about it but I consider the job I’m in now. It’s almost impossible. I have too much time to kill.
But it’s actually down to the human himself. It’s all mental, and its all about personal discipline. And I do not have much of that. There’s a limit to my personal discipline.
But, it’s quite harmless to actually stop smoking, and well worth a try.
I’ve decided to actually quit smoking. The habit that has been integrated into my mind for the past 23-14=9 years.

Here’s a look at the newest toy I want. And in desperate need!

-MP3 Playback
-CD Text Display
-CD-R/RW Disc Playback
-2 Hot Starts/Stutter per drive
-2 Seamless Loops per track or disc
-Illuminated action buttons and drive trays for low light environments
-MEMO Functions
-Track Memo (300 tracks memo per drive)
-Disc Memo (10 discs memo per drive)
-Program Play: 25 tracks x 6 discs (3 discs per drive)
-Relay Playback -Pitch Control ±4.0/10.0/16.0%
-Platter Hold (Jog Bend)
-35 to +50% -E.O.M. (end of track alert)
-Brake function -Shock Proof Memory (Audio CD: 10 sec., MP3: 100 sec.)
-Fader Start input jacks on drive unit
-Bar segment display
-Instant Start
-Track Select Knob
-Sleep function

someone please buy me that. i will save alot of money with that toy.

there comes a point of our lives that we suddenly look around and notice that everyone's a happy couple. everybody except you.
People have been telling me to get a girlfriend and stuff these few days, its not that i do not want.

heres the reason why i don't have a girlfriend. notice the amount of spots on the face? its all thanks to the SAF camouflage cream.
ps: this shot was taken after plenty of vodka and barcadi 151s. i end the night by vomitting.

disclaimer:
the quote "I've decided to actually quit smoking" is not a joke. April Fools is over.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger sophiestication said...

come on. your pimples are not bad at all. i have seen worse. cheer up. you're nice the way you are. it is not your skin condtiont that determines where or not u get a gf.

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger zann said...

aiyah, sulking mah. a blog is for me to rant!
hahaha

anyway i didn't know there were people who visits this blog.
:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home