Thursday, May 12, 2005

burnt out leather.

its the month of may and suddenly, i'm already a 11 month old soldier.

basically the past 1 week was spent in absolute pauperism simply because i've overspent my "allowance" from the SAF.
2 days work, 1 day standby & 1 day off. a routine like this is absolute madness.
taxing for the mind. mentally.
and not forgetting your wallet.
you get to go out more then the rest of the stay in crew. and therefore, you spend more.
a lot more.
a typical afternoon at Far East Plaza during one of the off days
Friend: eh that shirt nice ah, style leh!
Me: eh not bad leh!
*checks out the price*
Me: only $34.99 leh...
and the rest is history.

for the month of may, its also kinda "suay". I've got Andy Moor playing at Liquid Room tomorrow, and Marco V at Zouk on 22nd May.
And both gigs happen to fall on the days that I'm on duty.
how sad.

seriously i don't know whats wrong with me but it seems i have a shitload of stuffs to buy.
1 of them is the Creative MuVo slim.
the picture is a bit too big for the template so i'm not gonna post it, heres the url,
http://www.creative.com/iss/images/corporate/artwork/art_muvoslim_prod.jpg

its slim, and theres a 1GB version of it. and you can see the playlist compared to the iPOD shuffle.
many may argue about the iPOD mini and Creative Zen Micro, but both of them are 5GB and I have no use for that much of memory. Yes the price, but it doesn't really matter to me. You spent more on something more "wu hua" but you don't actually use the "wu hua" part, whats the point?

heres another one the stuff on my hitlist currently,

its a sneaker by YMC, Lace up mid with textile fabric and suede detailing.
Bonded rubber outsole.you can't get it in singapore, you have to import it... its £44.95. another bomb.

to sum things up actually,
1)Denon DN-4000P CDJ (did i get the product code right?)
2)YMC Sneakers
3)Creative MuVo Slim
4)EFX-500 (effector)
5)some new clothes, esp a new black cargo pants.
6)headporter bag? or a BAPE tote bag? no idea on which to decide currently
7)new cap, those jockey caps but not camou colour obviously.
8)clear out the records in my 4djsonly.com list (URGENT)

I've just realised today that i actually have to retake my O level english to be able to at least go to australia to study.
right, i've got only a D7 for my english a few years back. now i'm totally fucked. but i think my level english commands a better result then D7, i'm not being totally confident here but hey, i think at least a C sounds reasonable right?
I'm busy surfing the MOE websites on ways to register myself as a private candidate to retake my Os but then, its suck a fucked website. Might as well just email them for advice.
In the worst case senario, i'll retake my Os next year, then i'll be wasting at least 6 months out there before being able to fly off. See, you retake during nov-dec period next year. which i will be an ORD personnel by then, thats about 4 months wasted. Then you'll get your results during march, thats another 3 months wasted. then you apply for sch, and the nearest semester you'll get is july i assume, another 4 months. 4 + 3 + 4 = 11 months. Thats fuckin 1 year. and I'll be 25.
Considering another worst case senario that I cant be exempted in Industrial Design or Manufacturing Engineering, That'll be another 3 years. For a DEGREE, not Masters yet. I'll be 28-29 already. See how fucked a situation i'm in now.
But, is it possible to retake your Os or register yourself for this coming dec's O levels during may? someone help me please.

heres a mix i did today. its only 5 tracks because there's some problems at the back so i cutted it off.
1) Blank & Jones - A Forest (Exor remix)
2) Ficitivision vs Phynn - Escape (Fictivision mix)
3) John OO Flemming - Le Voyage pt 2 Tour de Trance
4) Scott Bond vs Solarstone - Naked Angel
5) Jan Gustafsson - Hallucination

Current Track in my Winamp
Global Sessions with Carl Cox & Laurent Garnier 28-10-2004

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there.... Sgt!!!

Well... i think that you just missed out the registration date for private student taking 'O' Level this year... My guess is that you have to wait for next year registration period...

Regards
Calvin

btw: link me at http://devilcal.blogspot.com/

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger zann said...

argh means i have to wait for 1 year!!!

worst case scenario!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home