Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Going through the motion

technosunriser



Hello world.
I've been very busy, and lazy recently to update my blog.

Zoukout'06 was great. Terrific.
A gathering of buds, less the brothersinrhythmn who didn't go.
Reached at around 9, had a party in the carpark with a lot of other unknown people. LOL.
1 parking lane was cordoned off for people to park their rides, open up their boots, blast music and drink. (many people brought their own alcohol, including us)
well, the carpark was pretty happening, we played some drinking games..
Went in at about 12+
Caught Steve Lawler playing the main arena with some really good progressive shit, but we didn't stay too long, we headed off to watch the Cuban Brothers and 2ManyDJs over at the velvet arena. Really, it was plain dope shit.
Next was Ferry Corsten, who kicked off the night with Touch me by Cass Fox, probably the Mike Koglin remix. He went on to play tunes from his album L.E.F but! He didn't drop Cubikated! Damn!!! Overall his set was ok...
Then came on Ben Sims, techno techno techno! Hardthumpingpercussivewhateveryoucallit techno! All the way till sunrise!
Shit review of the party. Not worth mentioning

I find work a little, if not, very monotonous. Told boss a few days ago that I'll be stopping work on 13th january. which means my last day of work is 13th.
Well mock exams are after the chinese new year... have to start getting prepared.

I've got my CDJs already! weeeee
Although its just a CDJ500... but its only for home use and all basic functions are in...
But! There's a need for major reshuffling in the room, hopefully, I get to renovate my room. Its too fricking small. I shall show the world a picture next time. Notes lying on the floor, Bags all around the place... wtf?

I didn't realised that you can't post comments on my blog unless you're a blogspot user until someone told me. Sorry I noob.
Right.
Now you can start posting your comments. Whoever, whatever you are.

Zoukout 06

Lightstick Melvin

Hail the chieftain.....

Carpark boozers

all of us, but where's sim & moses??

Scorpion heads love ferry corsten

can you stop poking your finger in my nose

qizhi x xuguang

Drunk? not really though...


Clean & Clear facial wipes are essentials after hard partying.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger andee said...

the best part of the night was at the carpark.

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger zann said...

lol yea.

OK!!! ZOUKOUT 2006 WOOOOOO!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home