Wednesday, November 29, 2006

an insomnia post.

Hello world.

Its the end of the month already, and how fast it is as we are soon coming to the end of the year 2006.
Like a twinkling of an eye.

Here's some stuff I did in between my posts, some afterthoughts (hopefully if I feel like typing suddenly)

Was at Armin's gig last saturday.
Yeah sure we do dig trance.
But.
Definitely not to a very overcrowded Zouk.
Definitely not to a crowd with poseurs who think they are hardcore trancers when they've only heard of Armin and are just there for the fuckin hype. What about Joof? Svd? Rvg? Matt Hardwick? Sean Tyas? I hate it.
Sure it was about spreading the music but, I don't know to put it into words. I just hate it.
It was a great set, lasting till 7:15am. 6 hours of absolute trance. Although the 2 tracks from Kyau vs Albert did kind of spoil my mood.
1am-3am was a slightly boring. But the electro tunes saved the 2 hours. Nice.
3am onwards was the real deal and why we even pay to go squeeze with the "crowd".
Communication was the bomb. Followed by some tracks which I'm lazy to write, its going to take forever. lol.
But his set at Zoukout'05 was definitely preferred.
Guess Zouk is just not big enough to contain him. And Paul.

I finally bought my Levis white tab today! Another thing to strike off my wishlist. yeah yeah yeah.
The fella who was suppose to sell me the CDJs went off to korea, so I couldn't test it out last week. Guess its gonna take me a bit more time till he comes back. Hopefully he doesn't sell it of by then. PLEASE!

I think I'm going to feel very bad for missing out on Marco V's gig this coming saturday.
Reason 1: I'm working at the IT Show @ Expo this coming weekend.
Reason 2: Its Alyssa's birthday and I'm going to feel much worse if I don't go.
And, I think Marco will come again sometime next year, till then. :(
Muse is coming too.... Jan 16th I think... yeahhhh
There's just so many things I want to do but I can't seem to afford the time to actually do it.
I want to watch Glastonbury.
I want to spend more time on my music.(sounds like I'm a damn good musician but I'm not but its just something I love)
I want to spend more time studying.
So many things, so little time. Shit.

Econs test is on friday, I haven't even start studying for it. 3 chapters. Really want to know where I stand.

I'm not having so much of a big hope that I'll be actually earning alot next time in my life. Although the degree, Banking & Finance sounds really nice. But I'm actually not very optimistic and mentally prepared that I won't be a banker in the future. Probably I'll just be an analyst or some other shit in a bank. But not a banker. Then again, I'm willing to work hard.

Decided on which day am I going to quit Esprit already. 15th January. Just nice when they submit our punchcards. But, what going to happen all the way until April? Eat grass?
Really considering going back to the nightlife line. I heard there's a new pub in town, called Archipelago, paying $8/hr. Seriously dwelling. But its going to fuck my life upside down again. Should I?

Armin at Zoukout'05. So much better!
Guess some rain accompanying the lasers would do it haha.


Time Is Running Out by Muse from DVD Absolution Tour

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy phentermine online 2012 - buy phentermine diet pills online uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home