Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The days in motion

Hello world.

nothing pretty much happened over the past few days except for work work work.

caught Deathnote the movie on friday with the guys at TM.
8/10
Superb storyline.
But the movie could have gotten a 9/10 from me if not for the fact that a bunch of cheebyes weren't speaking so loudly behind me.
Even after my "sssshhs"
They persisted.
They could talk about everything under the sun. I couldn't remember what they say.
SPEAK ON THE PHONE SOMEMORE!!!
Buey kia lang tulan eh!!!
"Okok, I'm going home liao... the movie end around 0215 like that... okok... buhbyyyyyy"
Cheebye.
Young people nowadays...

I met up with my poly mates yesterday for a gathering.
At this pub in Hongkong street, as suggested by Mr. Roger. Its called Central.
KTV Pub. But got 2 of the waitress there quite jude. lol.
6 of us. Glenn, Mike, Sim, Roger, Stanley & Me.
well there were bad times before.
some friction between each of us.
but its all over.
Had a hell lot of drinks.


The coolest and funniest bunch of people in TP. 3 years on.




















its a little dark. and small.
from left: Sim, Glenn(half a head), Mike, Stanley, Me, Rojak.

Try going to work at 9 the next day after that. Its going to kill.

Today is also the first day that I actually walked until I got pissed off by the amount of human traffic.
Going to B2 in Vivocity to buy some food is like going to hell.
I'm not exaggerating.
To get pissed off by the amount of human traffic. While walking.
You've got to believe me.
I'm sick of my job already.
I'm not going to rant. Cause its going to take forever for me to stop.

Currently listening to:
Nirvana - Unplugged in New York

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home