Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Good times.

Hello world.
sorry for the lack of updates.
Haven't really got the time to really sit infront of my computer and really type something out.
My last post was about 2 weeks ago if I'm not wrong.


Here's some brief stuff and maybe some thoughts on what I did for the past weeks, forgotten some of the dates though...
anyway, the repair cost of my headphones cost a bloody $40.
Fuck.

31st Oct Halloween
I spent my Halloween at Amanda's house chilling with some Chivas on the table. Playing some drinking games. Oh no not the "Ring of Fire" but instead, "Ling Ling Qi BANG!" & "Big Fish Small Fish".
K it sounds kind of lame but hey! These games make you laugh!
I believe laughter & fun is more important then acting mature and stuff. Not doing some big actions in the public of course. Contra.
Some pictures from that night...


The lead actors.

a smoking zann & a spastic ivan

why the hell did I act retarded with him?

whats he trying to do now?

"Haii yahhhhh!!!"

Happy Halloween!!
not in pictures (Alyssa, Greentea, Amanda & Amanda'sfriend)

1st Nov
We've finally had our birthday dinners. Me and Sim. Together with Mike and Moses. The usual guys.
At my dad's workplace, continental buffet. Same thing, ate alot, except the teppanyaki guy is kinda lousy in the way he cooks. Oh well. Nevermind. :)

3rd Nov
Zouk. We Love House. Cheryl's Birthday. Happy Birthday girl. Abit late on the blog but all the bestest in your future.
Enjoyed myself that night even though it wasn't trance but it seems like everyone was there. Oh well, no discrimination of any genres.
One man's meat is another man's poison.

Got back my test results for IR last week.
VERY DISAPPOINTED. (is the spelling right?)
I flunked it, all because of my own careless mistakes.
I did an essay on State and Non-State Actors and a discussion on the North Korean Nuclear Crisis.
I did not write an example to support my explainations of State and Non-State actors. Fuck!
Practically it was myself who blew it.
I only have myself to blame.
I'm really afraid of this subject. (Most feared infact!!!)
Yes its interesting, and i hope to get some good grades from it.
Problem is, how do I do it?
My knowledge isn't there, I guess i probably have alot of reading to do.
And I really mean alot.
God bless me. PLEASE!

Watched "The Sinking of Japan" last week with Jeremy and Mike last thurs.
Of course, it was after our PBF test. My most feared subject. After IR of course.
I think I can score pretty well, pretty confident.
Anyway it was a nice show, nice effects.
And there's a really good joke inside. Go watch it and find out. Hahaha.
Hint: Its supposed to be touching, but I found it very amusing that I cracked out. Not just me, but the dudes infront of me too.

Jeremy is sending me some leet clips as of now.
Some clips that just brings back the memories...
Those kind of clips that you would shout...
"OH MY GOD!!! THATS SO FUCKIN OLD SKOOL!!! I WATCHED IT BEFORE!!! DAMN NICE!!!"
msg me if you want me to share with you.
that is if you have my msn. ha!

Should I sell my Vestax PCV-275 and get a Pioneer DJM500 instead?
*Ponders*
Its time to start selling my records, not all though...
that is, if anyone still wants them...

The lineup for the next few weeks
26th Nov: Armin van Buuren
2nd Dec: Marco V
9th Dec: Ferry Corsten; Ben Sims; Matthew Dekay; Cuban Brothers
Come on, give Trance a chance!
Especially you Clara!!! (if you're reading)


Some pics from Gabriel & Dresden

Hello world. fugly me!










Fun times. Make it last. Polaroid so damn beautiful.














Ps: the G&D pics were not taken by a Polaroid. Its pretty obvious. Unless you're so stupid to actually think its a Polaroid. I just said Polaroid because I'm listening to Polaroid so damn beautiful. Sorry for the attitude, just felt like typing that.
Amitabha.

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Fakenylon said...

hmmm... maybe AVB... ferry corsten a bit too much for me... wahahahaha :P

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger zann said...

ferry is more electro!
cmon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home