Thursday, May 19, 2005

trade

i'm currently looking to sell my headphones... currently i'm using a Pioneer HDJ-1000 headphones, bought it at about july last year. still in good condition. so people who are reading my blog, ask if any your friends want to buy it...

then again, i won't mind trading my hdj-1000 for a technics RP 1210 headphone. cause its the headphone i'm intending to get to replace the current one i have not.
it has to be in good condition if better, mint condition. and probably less then a yr old

the technics boasts better bass then the pioneer imo, which will benefit me due to the music i play. demands alot of bass!
actually the best one is seinheiser but the phones are abit too small. i like it big!!!
hahaha

so guys please keep a lookout for me... please!

Technics RP DJ-1210 Headphones


Pioneer HDJ-1000 Headphones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home