Sunday, March 25, 2007

Week re:call

Hello world.

Revision classes have already begun.
I've finished attending my UOL revision class for International Relations by Dr.Chris Alden.
Whhat can I say.
He's a really good teacher.
He's very good with his concepts.
He's very clear in getting the idea across.
I've very much seen the light after attending his lessons.
Both from 1000HRS - 1700HRS.
Tiring it maybe, but well worth it.
And the money too.

Went for D.Ramirez last friday.
Dishing out what was expected.
It wasn't exceptionally good, but it wasn't bad either.
Just, better then average.

Another gig I attended was 2ManyDJs on friday.
What a MASSIVE set!
The first track probably killed everyone on the dancefloor.
Sounds of erol alkan , justice, soulwax, digitalism rolled out.
Remixes of BLUR, Nirvana, Killers got people singing along.
Just pure, madness.

I went to check my status on www.NS.sg a few days back.
I was lucky that I actually went to check my status.
I had to attempt IPPT before my birthday this year!
And I thought my IPPT window only opens after my birthday this year.
Fucking S1 TAN BOO BOY!
She told me only after my birthday next year will my IPPT window open.
I don't want to be fined for not taking IPPT man.
But then again, there's money dropping down from the skies above.
Who doesn't want to take it? :)

Went for my BMT mate Sorrace's wedding yesterday.
You know, its my first time going to an indian wedding.
It was really an eye opener to see their customs.
And everyone decked out in blingbling gold all over their necks.
"indian god incense", the random thumping of some drum and random blowing of the trumpet (sounds very experimental actually :P).
The food was, well actually not an eye opener because we were really expecting a curry meal. Haha.
But the best part was meeting up with BMT mates after nearly 8 months since we ORDed.
There wasn't alot of us present in the first place. Just a handful of us.
Very pleased to see Sorrace getting married. He's the first among the taurusONE to get hitched.
Fucking hell, WHO'S NEXT!!?? LOL!
We parted ways after the wedding, leaving only me, Yee Hsien, Kenny and Stephen.
We decided to head down to Vie Bar at Siglap for a few drinks.
Arh, the conversation was as everyone expected. BMT days, worklife (although I have none to begin with),you know lah, boy's stuff.

This week's gig pick would probably be Gareth Emery at ZOUK on friday.
Nothing beats having some trance stuff to round off a monthful of house.

Current playlist
Jullian Jeweil - Air Conditionne [Skryptom]
Nathan Fake - Outhouse (Valentino Kanzyani RMX) [Recycled Loops]
Phatzoo - Big Bash (Marco V Skip The Bleeps Mix) [In Charge]
Albert Vorne - Ares (Mac Zimms remix) [Armada]
Sonicvibe presents Vardran - Lightform (Chunky Funky mix) [Anjuna]
Activa - Genetix [Spinnin’]
Jamaster - A Bells Of Tiananmen (Airbase rmx) [Spinnin’]
Marcel Woods - Don’t Tar Me With The Same Brush [High Contrast]
Arctic Quest - Black Smoke [Armada]

The Good The Bad & The Queen - The Good The Bad & The Queen [Parlophone]
The Rakes - 10 New Messages [v2]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home