Friday, March 02, 2007

when exams come in the midst of holidays

Hello world

Gong xi fa cai.
Its still new year now uh..

How was your new year?
Mine was pretty fine.
After 4 days of hectic blackjacks, mahjong & baccarat.
Overall I made a profit of....


$15

Well, better to profit then to be in the red.

It was usual. Going to relative's houses. Go here, go there.
What caught my eye was my cousin's home.
Yeah that Colonel.
He lives in some condo along Bukit Timah road.
For him, its just temporary. He's looking to move to somethign bigger.
But I really like his crib.
It was on the first floor.
Just beside the pool.
3 Bedrooms. A small garden. Really small.
A small kitchen. A small living room.
It wasn't about the small.
I find it, perfect.
Not very big.
Pretty hard to explain, just get the idea. Hopefully next time I can show some pictures.

I met up with Keech, yeah short form of Qizhi on friday.
The initial plan was Zouk.
But somehow or rather, we ended up at MOS.
It was only my third time there. Don't really fancy that place.
But the music was pretty acceptable except for some cheesy tunes. lol.

Went to "The Cage" at Kallang for the first time too.
2am - 4am.
Its bigger then your street soccer court.
Artificial grass.
No out line. Can you fucking imagine! hahaha!
Playing in the court for 30 mins with a work rate of 20 could get you killed if you haven't been running for 1 year.
Its true.

Mock exams has just started.
Just took my first paper on wednesday.
Economics.
Well, I was confident enough to go take it.
Not that bad lar!
Ir mock is later.
Givin it a miss.
Cause you have to write at least 5 pages for them to mark it.
I can't write 5 pages man cause I can't finish 3 questions.
Might as well get the question paper practice at home and mail to the teacher.
Yes.
I'm disciplined enough.
I'm not going to screw up my revision schedule for the mock man.
I'm going for all the papers though.
Just do what I know. Get a feel.

My Current hitlist
Olivia - Fly me to the moon
Jamaroquai - Love Foolosophy (Mondo Grosso Love Acoustic mix)
Conamore - I've got this feeling (Ben Macklin remix)
Carl Cox - K'pasa
Abel Ramos - De Queiro Puta (Divini & Warning mix)
Ame - rej
Anne Savage vs Marzzz - The Unknown (Gleave remix)
LR - Stardisease
Wehbba - Stephane Signore - Dance Machine
Roy Gates - Midnight Sun ( Divini & Warning mix)

and a dirty electro CD borrowed to me by Scott.
Diggin'...

A Million ways to be cool. Like ANDEE

2 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Fakenylon said...

don't pretend to be a househead and listen to mondo grosso... wahahahha... =P

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger zann said...

heh!
my friend sent me that!!!

its very nice!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home