Wednesday, March 14, 2007

麻坡 300

Hello world.

Was working for the past week.
Yeah the IT Show at Suntec City.
Have you got your stuffs?
Busy like a bee during the show.
Sales was, brilliant. To the point that I couldn't believe it myself either.

Watched 300 yesterday.
The best show I've caught this year.
After Pursuit of Happiness.
Non stop action.
Non stop slashing.
Thats how epic movies should be made.

7 more weeks to my first paper.
And en route to revision.
International Relations.
How ah?


My current hit list
Pedro Delgardo - Desperado
Spiros Kaloumenos - Duel Face
Reaky - Fesko
Axel Karakasis - Radiogram
Axel Karakasis & Spiros Kaloumenos - Madness
Marko Nastic - Paradiso
Marco Bailey & Tom Hades - Kibuyi
Axel Karakasis - Pull The Trigger

All tracks by Omega Audio.

here's a video to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home