Friday, October 19, 2007

童年

Hello world.
Its been fucken ages since I updated this blog of mine.
As usual, I was a little, or rather, very lazy to update.

Things have been rather hectic for me lately.
I'm feeling a lot of heat from my work.
I wonder if its me or what.
I'm just feeling the blues. jaded. etc etc etc.
Feeling emo sometimes.
Me mates point out the problem could be due to the fact that I've actually stopped smoking.
YES. YOU READ IT.
STOPPED SMOKING.
Not completely though.
I did went without cigarettes.
But with friends like these who offer me a cigarette everytime I see them.
Its hard. But can be done.
I don't know how long I can last. But I'll try.

It struck to me about the bads of smoking.
Kudos to Kevin. Who describe with great detail of the smoker's lungs. After his trip to bodyworks exibition.
And a friend's uncle. Who got hitted by stroke and is paralyzed. Struggling for the past 10 years in & out of hospital.
Economically, its unsustainable. 50% of my reason.
Another 50% was health problems.
It was a higher chance of getting stroke.
If hitted. I'll be dead.
Death is fine.
Whats bad is what if you don't die?
I don't want to be a burden to anyone in my life.

note: vicious mandy wants me to update my blog more often. As she does so pretty often too.

I met Kia Keong today.
He's a friend of our group since my secondary school days.
But he had some problems with some of us.
Some lan jiao problems lah.
That was a few years back. He went missing after that till today.
Its great to see him once again. He had this very bad mouth that always got him, & us into a lot of trouble back then.
But, let bygones be bygones.
He's still a friend after all that.
Afterall, we had the fate to know each other. No point holding grudges.
I'm happy the group thinks alike.
He has 2 kids already. Married.
Eldest is 3 years old. Liu Kai Le.
2nd one is 1.5 years old. Liu Ya Hsuan.
Nice names uh.
It makes me realise, how time flies.
8-9 years ago. We were talking about where to go "tonight".
Now, we(not including me) talking about children's education la, etc etc.
Everyone's getting married. Having children. Facing the problems of the modern society. The threat of inflation.
Gone were the days of xian charbor. chuey tai chi. pit tiu. Dumb. But it was great times.
Oh, when we were young.

Global Gathering is next week.
Shall be travelling up north.
Sander van doorn! Marcel Woods! Layo & Buswacka! Simian Mobile Disco!
WOOOO HOOOOO!
Will post the review, and pictures if I have.

My top 10 tracks currently
Pedro Delgado - Desperado
Sander van Doorn - Riff
BK & Ali Wilson - London Rock
Lock & Load - Who Else Could It Be (Ali Wilson Tekelec Remix)
Splittr - All Alone
Valentino Kanzyani - Paradox
Tom Wax & Boris Alexander - Wake ups (boris alexander mix)
Way Out West - The falls (Bedrock Remix)
Axel Karakasis - Madness
Bedrock - Heaven Scent

A mixture of new & old tracks, for my new mix. Watch it!

Funniest Seinfield Episode ever!!


Absolutely digging
X-Japan - Art of Life
Part 1 of 4
Follow the link to watch the rest of the parts.
Great music arrangement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home