Tuesday, May 29, 2007

doing the D.A.N.C.E.

was at Justice & Busy P at Velvet on sat.

Its was a fucking great set by Justice, pretty similiar to last year's I Love Techno but Busy P was a little disappointing.
great warmup by Wayne from Juice. Thumbs up for Higher State. WOOT!
Justice played a lot of good tunes, not to mention 2 remixes of Waters of Nazareth, the Justice remix and Erol Elkann's dur dur remix. Kavinsky's testarossa autodrive (sebastiAn remix) was played twice too, once by Wayen and another by Justice himself, We are your Friends got the whole place singing along and not to mention D.A.N.C.E. but the bomb was when he dropped Rage's Killing in the name of. The vibe, just can't be explained by words...lol.

I know I shouldn't be clubbing since I have a last final paper on friday. But, its hard to battle it out with great music and given I missed the Raptures, I couldn't miss it anymore.

Just 1 more paper. And its all over!
Next gig: Ame & Dixion (Innervisions)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home