Friday, September 07, 2007

Time has come

Hello world.

Well, its time for a update ain't it?

Results are out!!!
Finally!!! after 3 long months of waiting, it was finally out.
Well, I cleared all my subjects, but not to my expectations. Which actually is kind of fucked up.
I was disappointed in myself, as in, the people which I taught for certain subjects when we were studying together scored better then me. I mean, whats going on with me?
I'm not trying to sound proud or what but, I considered the effort I put in for the year, and this is the result I get. You may fail or whatever and say I'm speaking bullshite but hey, for that amount of effort that I've input, I don't deserve that grade.
But look on the brightside, Its all foundation units and getting 2As for 2 foundation units only equates to 1 A on the degree. Well, try harder.
I shall remember this feeling, hopefully it'll spur me on next year.

I'm starting work already, as mentioned in my previous posts.
I'm currently working as a financial advisor representing Prudential. So if you guys wanna do some savings or cover your life, look for me :)
Why this line?
Its a work experience thats relevant to what I'm currently pursuing. Banking & Finance.
I believe that if I can sell insurance, I can sell anything. Its defnitely better then working my ass off in some retail shop. And I possess the relevant papers to work as banker. Except for the ChFP paper which I hope to take real soon.
I'm 2 years behind my peers of my age in society already. If I do not get a relevant job experience soon, how can I compete with the younger guys graduating at the same time as me?

I'm intending to take up another language soon. Most probably french. Nothing special. I like that language, and on the other hand, I wanna boost my resume.

Great news for the month is that LUNA SEA is having a concert. After so many fucking years, finally they're going to be back on stage together.
I can't go, because its in Japan. I hope they come up with an album for those who don't stay in Japan.

I've also booked my accomodation and tickets for Global Gathering in Malacca. We've got the villa, with 3-4 private rooms. And the best is, personal swimming pool. WOOOO!!
Time to get that tan back in my skin!

I'm scheduled to do a mixtape soon. Hopefully it'll be heard by the right ears. And something good might turn out.
3rd October. Watch this date.


LUNA SEA
GOD BLESS YOU
ONE NIGHT DEJAVU
2007.12.24
TOKYO DOME


one of my favourite concerts

BLUE TRANSPARENCY
LIVE @ TOKYO DOME 1995 - LUNATIC TOKYO
From the album 'LUNA SEA'


MOTHER
LIVE @ TOKYO DOME 1995 - LUNATIC TOKYO
From the album 'Mother'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home