Sunday, January 23, 2005

cny is coming

yea 1 major exercise down, 1 more to go.
Ex Steelwall has pasted, finally got to catch up with 2 days of sleep that i was deprived of durign the ex...
was LPC for the 2nd night, Choo was my LPS and Kee my runner. had to stay up the whole night to make sure everyone was 1/3 alert at least. reason was simple, we had to stand guard to guard the installation and everyone was already shagged out from the first night.
very screwup night for me as fatigue from the first night pretty much caught up with me, same goes to choo and kee. choo went to the gpmg bunker to relac, whereas my runner, kee, who was suppose to follow me around, was sleeping in the training shed. i dun blame choo as he was taking charge of the bunker which was quite a distance from the training shed, therefore saving me the effort to walk up the slope to the bunker to check on the guys. on the other hand, kee, was lazy like shit, told me he was lazy to follow me around and just dozed off in the training shed. how about that for a runner! really pissed me off big time...

spent hari raya watching aviator with my cousin, whos back from australia, not bad a show. you guys should go watch it

the weekend was mainly shopping, bought 3 new tees for the new year, and a new bag for work next time. just banked in my ers on thursday night, should be coming on tuesday, hooray!
money i think will probably be spent on new vinyls hahaha i'm such a vinyl junkie, not all obviously, the rest, maybe a new Gameboy Advanced SP hehehe

anyway this week's gonna be Ex Earthworm, gotta dig GPMG & fire trench, and a command post. think i'll die digging this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home