Saturday, December 04, 2004

the final 5

its been a hard to pass week, having done my topo exercise Wanderer on monday. shitty detail, fuckin IC wanted to find 1 bloody checkpoint when we were given the go-ahead to skip the checkpoint, made us waste 6 friggin hours looking for 1 checkpoint. ahhhh how it pains me... but anyway, 5 more days and i'll fuck off BSLC

seriously, i really hate the warrant officers in my company, esp my OC. he's a plain fucker, a sloth. 1WO so what? big fuck? can treat ur men with no respect and say things which are sarcastic and disrespectful to people? no wonder you're still a 1WO when you're hair is all white already? retire and die PLEASE! i dun mind tough & siong training, but please, at least give us our basic welfare and don't burn my weekends man, plan the schedule properly at least. we don't mind having 1 less long weekend and get this weekend off instead of confined and another thing, please treat people who are really sick and down with respect, instead of asking them to rest, you ask them to go do sai kang, pluck grass and stuff? and still threaten to confine us if we dont pluck properly? run out of constructive things to do? might as well let us stay at the field and see what the rest of the guys are doing and watch how they clear the COC. i was seriously not feeling well that day, and i have already twisted my wrist, and they are telling me to carry heavy loads. What the Fuck man!? i know being an attB is kind of like chaokeng but i wasn't, my wrist was seriously in pain and i cant even do a single pull up now.

anyway, just booked out today, suppose to book in later in the night. OH PLEASE, which idiot in this world would book in later? with much common sense drilled in me as a thinking soldier, i went to see the doctor to get an MC, i was sick anyway and not feeling well at all, had stomachache (must be the ice blended vanilla) and diarrohea,(is this how its spelt?) so i'll be staying at home the whole night to rest my friggin stomach...

took a little walk around the TM and Century Square before that, saw this brown jacket at FOX, didnt want to buy it in the first place but damn! was tempted so i bought it for 39 bucks, looks good anyway haha... went around, and now i have so many additional things which i wanna buy! i think the top of my list now is a Gameboy Advance SP, saw alot of games for it, Shining Force, FF I, II, Tactics, Sword of Mana (i think its another version for Secret of Mana)... saw it at century square selling for 155 but with no game, what the fuck man? my fren got it at 170 with 1 game included, but no idea where he got it, must ask. guess i'll get a gameboy for myself next week... cos its payday!!!! i think its worth my money cos i'll play it alot in camp and while travelling on the train,...

so many things to buy, yet so little money... anyway heres a wish list for my Xmas, just write for fun... hoping Santa will read my blog and buy me my stuff hehehe
1) Gameboy Advance SP
2)S$500 for vinyls
3) Creative Zen Micro
4)new sling bag
5)new levis jeans (cant remember the number already)
6)new nike / timberland sneakers
7)new soundcard
8)Roland JP8000 Synth
9)new mesh cap

alot right? Santa i hope you're reading this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home