Friday, November 19, 2004

nutcracked

oh yea Nutcracker is over! i really got my balls cracked for the exercise man, spend 2 days digging the lame trench, setting up the FOPK, yes i have no idea what FOPK stands for too.
then we had to cover up the whole trench after showing our PC the trench... what a waste.
look on the bright side of things, i'm off from thursday to sunday! super long weekend!!!
now i've time for to do my own stuff, finally.

now i'm feeling the effects of digging already, my arms are in pain, so are my legs... everytime i close my palm, its painful also... argh!
*respect for the banghras*

met up with ivan & co yesterday, saw wilbert after since 230473746 years ago haha.. well, had a little catching up with each other before we went for supper at simpang...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home